You spoke...I hear you

I'm still in the Midwest for our semi-annual pilgrimage to see family, but I've managed to sneak away for a minute to say hello. Hi.

I also popped over to SurveyMonkey to see what you guys thought about me doing a weekly video. Wow, I was blown away by your enthusiasm and your amazing questions. So this is definitely a go.

I'll need a bit of time to get it set up which means the first video probably won't be available until August. I'll also need to set up the permanent ability to submit questions. In the meantime, feel free to continue sending them through the survey. I'm going to leave this open until I have everything rocking and rolling on the site.
*The survey is closed now. Please click on the purple post it note on the left side bar or click here.

Another item of note: I promised a fun new series in July, but I stink. I do have it all planned out in my notebook. Which I left back in Texas. Where I won't be until most of July is done. So, unfortunately, I'll have to bump that series to August. Since that's a bummer, I've decided to spill the beans on what the series is.

Drum roll, please.

In August I'll be posting a social media clean-up series. This will be a month dedicated to helping you get all your social media platforms cleaned-up and maximized so you can put your best foot forward to agents, editors, bloggers, book reviewers, journalists, etc. I'm really excited about this one because I'm going to play along and give daily updates for how I'm doing on my own quest for a more organized social media presence. Yeah fun!

And there's more goodness to come this summer, so be sure to check back here, or subscribe to get my posts by email, or sign up for the newsletter. Or, you know, all three, because you don't want to miss any of the awesomeness. Thanks for your patience while I'm semi-MIA. I hate that I'm not posting regularly, but I promise it's only temporary. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your YouTube videos! I can't wait. :) And I'm excited to see the social media clean-up too.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, man...